[mpris] MPRIS misdesigns

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 23:22:51 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:16 AM, Ian Monroe <ian.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:

> This all sounds reasonable to me. I just wrote a document in git with
> Markdown, it worked well. We could use github.

Hmm, I also like markdown very much (especially on stackoverflow, with
the live preview). But the fdo people seems to prefer docbook. (which
is very heavy and annoying ;) Is there markdown to docbook? (I guess
not)

Maybe we should stick to docbook, it has more information that could
be used in different ways. I don't know, I would very much like to
have a simpler syntax too.

regards
--
Marc-André Lureau