[mpris] [ANN] MPRIS v2.0

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Fri Aug 13 18:17:49 CEST 2010

  On 13/08/10 14:26, Alex Merry wrote:
>  On 12/08/10 04:07, Mirsal Ennaime wrote:
>>
>> I would like to announce the release of the second major version of
>> the Media Player Remote Interfacing Specification.
>
> Having actually read the final version of the spec:

Oh, and I'd like to say for the record (and for future ventures into
writing interoperability specifications) that the way I think this
should have gone down is that we released a second RC, refused to accept
any further major changes, and the Ubuntu guys with their deadlines
should have implemented the RC version (on the basis that there wouldn't
be significant changes before the final version).

Alex