[mpris] Playlist extension

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Fri Oct 29 13:45:08 CEST 2010

On 29/10/10 02:40, Conor Curran wrote:
> So by dynamic playlist what do we mean exactly ?

In Amarok's case, this is a playlist of limited length (typically 10-15
tracks) where the current track is usually the 5th.  As playback
progresses, the first item in the playlist is discarded, and a new track
is added to the end (randomly chosen according to some criteria).

I suppose the important attribute is that it changes automatically,
generally when the track changes, in such a way that it will keep
playing forever.

Alex