[mpris] playlist name change

Conor Curran conor.curran at canonical.com
Thu Jan 27 18:25:50 CET 2011

Hi folks,

On testing with Rhythmbox and Banshee I just noticed that I have no way
to tell if the name of a playlist changes at some point.
Therefore when the user creates a new playlist the property changed
signal for the playlistcount is triggered. All fine so far, I react to
this signal and refresh my playlists. Usually at this point the new
playlist is named 'New Playlist'. The user then continues on to renaming
the new playlist after which no signal is sent. So my list of playlists
has a stale name. Would it be possible to add another signal to inform
that a playlist detail has been edited. Alternatively the server could
send another playlist count change signal after the edit is complete.

Conor