[multicat-devel] Use multicat for recording only

Davor Spasoski davor.spasoski at one.mk
Thu Jan 9 21:28:56 CET 2014

Hi,

Can multicat be used in directory mode without recreating the timstamps and without .aux files? All I need are .ts chunks that can be joined with cat.
Can someone explain me what is the need for the .aux files in the first hand?
The reason I'm asking is that I've experienced the 30 sec problem reported in 2012

Davor

ONE Telecommunications Services Limited Liability Company Skopje

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. ONE Limited Liability Company Skopje shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.