[multicat-devel] Multicat on NFS

Davor Spasoski davor.spasoski at one.mk
Fri Jan 17 13:27:55 CET 2014

Hi,

Are there any concerns running multicat in directory mode with files being written to NFS?
This is my current setup and I wonder if there is anything special that I should do in terms of optimization?

Davor

ONE Telecommunications Services Limited Liability Company Skopje

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. ONE Limited Liability Company Skopje shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.