[streaming] Re: Windows NIC Selection for Streaming

Mahendran Pandurangan mahendran78 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:03:06 CEST 2005

No, you are not missing anything. You understood correctly.

About my existing system - It uses TV card to play TV channels
through DirectX API's.

Now i have to remove that TV card and it related code
from my application and PC.

Use VLC source code in my application to access
MPEG2 stream over multicast IP.  I don't want to
write any server using VLC,  i want do only VLC client part
and integrate with my application.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahendran P.