[streaming] streaming inside or outside?

maurizio galbiati mau at wtvonline.com
Thu Apr 7 12:49:24 CEST 2005

Sorry because me too i have just started at streaming video projects.
My question is:
with vlc i can stream only inside my network or also outside?
Can i show to my customers a demo starting from my computer? (for
example i'm in Milan and my customer is in Dubai)
thank you

maurizio

Maurizio Galbiati
WTV
via Puccini,1
milan - Italy
M.Phone Italy 00393397285475
M.Phone Qatar 009745458395
M.Phone Oman  0096872354356
The information transmitted is for the sole use of the intended
recipient (s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any unauthorized review, retransmission, dissemination or other use is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.