[streaming] Re: How to download example videos?

list at scttransport.dk list at scttransport.dk
Sun Apr 10 14:30:11 CEST 2005

Hi Marcel

The vlc developer are currently working on implementing a sort of media
library for vlc, as you know it from winamp and other players.

It will present you a list og public streams u can try out, to test vlc.

There isn't any clear "ready" date" but I am hoping it will be ready for the
first tests within a week or 2.

Look forward to it :)

Best regards
Jonas Larsen