[streaming] Re: VideoLAN and DVB-C ?

Danislav Kostov dani at ardex.bg
Mon Apr 25 23:44:06 CEST 2005

:-)
Yes. VLC can be used in a pure demo system.
So lets all together work and make it "a Telecom grade platform".
For the corporate projects I intend to work with Anevia but I would
appreciate if you exchange experience after the tests.

... for the patents: absolute insanity and almost illegal... this is
inadmissible. And must be stopped !!!

Greetings,
dan4o