[streaming] Re: SAP not providing info related to stream

Thomas Kernen tkernen at deckpoint.ch
Thu Sep 1 11:21:20 CEST 2005

I don't like responding to my own message, that usually means that I've
overlooked something, sorry for the noise. It seems to be related to the
HD Stream that I'm viewing and the buffer size set in VLC 0.8.2.

The "main private error: cannot pre fill buffer" message seems to be
corrolated with the problem I'm seeing. Could someone please confirm
this and indicate how to change the buffer size to match a 19Mbps MPEG-2
TS. I searched the archive but didn't find anything specific.

Thanks
Thomas