[streaming] Re: vlc 0.8.2 rtsp streaming problem using darwin server - does not quit

Huang Zhiteng shhky at ict.ac.cn
Thu Sep 1 04:23:57 CEST 2005

Hi Yuvraj,
  Do you want to use VLC to stream a video or play a video?  I have the
same requirement if you were streaming video.  This is how I do it:
 vlc file_to_stream vlc:quit --sout #duplicate{dst=std{access=udp,
mux=ts, url=[xx.xx.xx.xx]:xx}}
  Hope this can do some help.

--
Huang Zhiteng <shhky at ict.ac.cn>