[streaming] PTS out of Range

ananta attaluri ananta.attaluri at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 22:38:39 CEST 2005

Hi,
 I am currently working on trying to send and receive streams on a wireless
network using VLC streaming. I use multicast to send data to client. The
problem is the client keeps complaining saying "PTS out of Range Dropping
Buffer" and "Late picture skipped" and the frames are corrupted. I am unable
to isolate were the problem is but with connecting the server directly to
the client the problem still persists. Is there any way i can improve the
stream quality, I am using an mp4 stream and the loop back IP to send data
to server.
 Thanks very much,
Regards,
Ananta Attaluri