[streaming] Re: [Fwd: Re: VoD with authentication]

Son Minh Tran son-minh.tran at int-evry.fr
Mon Mar 13 09:40:27 CET 2006

Dear Rémi Denis-Courmont,
Thank you for the hint. I didn,t know that vlc also has its own md5
implementation. But it is just a "not so strong MD5 hashing" as written
in the md5.c file. The one I used is from live555 and at least it is
not  noted  with that :-)
Anyway my first try to use the md5 of vlc failed. I will try to figure
it out. And I will try to make use of it in the RTSP authentication
soon. In any case, the object  file  of the md5 from live555 is already
included in vlc. So  it is not because  of my implementation, we have
duplication of the md5 in vlc.
Best regards