[streaming] Re: Reliable streaming format for wireless links

Romuald CARI Romuald.CARI at eleve.emn.fr
Mon Mar 13 16:49:10 CET 2006

Niall Donegan a écrit :

A solution to your problem could be to put computers running VLC servers
on each side of your wireless bridge, if none of your clients are
actually getting the stream over the wireless bridge (with wireless
interfaces).
On one side, the server would capture the stream from your PVR and
stream it using HTTP (so TCP) to the computer on the other side of the
bridge, which would then broadcast / multicast it over your wired
network. With enough buffering, you might not encounter any problem.

Romuald