[streaming] Re: VLC with GPRS

Athlon2x athlon2x at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:10:45 CEST 2006

Hello,

I never tried, but I think it's "possible". Perhaps, you have to take in
consideration that your phone operator filters some ports to avoid p2p etc
etc and maybe by content. So try with the port 80 in http mode with a very
low bitrate and very low resolution. Maybe just audio to start.

Regards,
Antoine.