[Translators] Translation files for next VLC release

M. T. hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 04:12:43 CET 2008

Hi
I found a too long string in the German installer and posted this bug in the VLC forum:
http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=52555
but nobody answered so far, even not Felix K. (the german maintainer)

So, i corrected the german NSIS file and i send it to you.
I hope you can update it, because i don't know if Felix will do it before
the next version.
I working also on the polish file but it needs some tests, i will send it in the next days.
Questions:
Where can I find the current source code? (git and trac are old)
When will be 0.9.7 or even 0.9.8 out?

Thanks!
M.T

Messenger Online Treff: Spontan chatten, über Hobbies reden, sofort Spass haben? Jetzt klicken!
http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0812xMOTDE