[Translators] Translation files for next VLC release

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Wed Dec 3 11:41:29 CET 2008

Hello Michal,
I can not update your file, because I have no access to update-server. Send this file to Christophe Mutricy (xtophe at videolan.org), he could
help you with contacting of Felix K., or he could update this file. I have no access to these "updating-functions" and send all my files to
Christophe too.
If you want, you can contact Felix K. directly, his e-mail address (extracted from .po file) should be: fkuehne at users.sf.net

The current source code should be placed on http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po, but I have also the impression, that
this address is no longer updated. But I have no newer informations...
Best regards,

--
Marián