[Translators] Translation files for next VLC release

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Thu Dec 4 00:21:11 CET 2008

> I can not update your file, because I have no access to update-server. Send this file to Christophe Mutricy (xtophe at videolan.org), he could
> help you with contacting of Felix K., or he could update this file. I have no access to these "updating-functions" and send all my files to
> Christophe too.
I'm also on this mailing list.

> If you want, you can contact Felix K. directly, his e-mail address (extracted from .po file) should be: fkuehne at users.sf.net

Well, i was hoping Felix find some time to look at that but i haven't
seen him online in a long time so i guess he's busy

> The current source code should be placed on http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po, but I have also the impression, that
> this address is no longer updated. But I have no newer informations...

That is the god place. but that is the master branch which will one day
become vlc 1.0.0 . As it's still in development, the strings are
changing a lot and so there is no point translating them.

The translations for the 0.9-bugfix branch are in:
http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po;;hb=0.9-bugfix

--
Xtophe