[Translators] SK translation: Problem is still here

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Mon Apr 13 15:20:39 CEST 2009

Hello Cristian,
thank you for your advice. I tried it, but without any success. The problem persists, many texts are still in English language. I tried even reinstall of VLC (with cache-cleaning and restart of Windows), but this has no success again.

I have this problem quite often (by "bigger" new translations) and always was help from Christophe Mutricy necessary (thank you, Christophe :-) ). I think also, that the problem is somewhere else, not in .po file.

Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník