[Translators] vlc-1.0.0-pre2, new translations, fi.po

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sun Apr 26 11:01:32 CEST 2009

Le Sunday 26 April 2009 08:14:04 Tero Pelander, vous avez écrit :
> On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 05:34:45PM +0300, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> >Le Thursday 23 April 2009 10:13:53 Tero Pelander, vous avez écrit :
> >> He told me to send the full file but I presume you prefer an unified
> >> diff file over the full file. Please reply if this is ok.
> >
> >No, it is not:
> >error: patch failed: po/fi.po:1116
> >error: po/fi.po: patch does not apply
> >
> >There is a reason why we ask for complete files.
>
> Ok. Included.

Merged, kiitos.

Next time, please don't uncomment the commented out translations starting with
hash. Those are not in use, anymore so it's really a waste of time. They will
be uncommented automatically at the next round of update if they're brought
into use again.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/