[Translators] Translations for VLC 1.0.0

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Wed Jun 17 23:46:03 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 09 at 17:22 +0300, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
> Lainaus Christophe Mutricy <xtophe at chewa.net>:
>> It's better to use the ones in
>> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=1.0-bugfix
>
> Do you merge these back to trunk automatically?

I will at some point merge all the 1.0.x translations into the master
aka 1.1.x. But a release of VLC 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 is more likely than
1.1.0. So for the moment the files to consider are in 1.0-bugfix.

When master is stable enough and the strings don't change too much, i'll
copy the translations over and send an email to this mailing list.

>> http://downloads.videolan.org/pub/testing/vlc-1.0.0-rc3/ has binaries
>> for win and mac. c_korn's PPA has a package for ubuntu
>
> On page http://nightlies.videolan.org/
> is line
> deb http://nightlies.videolan.org/build/intrepid-i386/arch ./
> -> 404 not found
>
> it should be
> deb http://nightlies.videolan.org/build/intrepid-i386 ./
>
> ..however there is no VLC 1.0 available in there.

Yes the last nightlies is from 6 months ago. It's on my todo list but
with a much lower priority than the 1.0.0 release and packaging existing
release into Debian

--
Xtophe