[Translators] Hello There

Balasubramaniam L. l.balasubramaniam at gmail.com
Tue May 5 02:51:34 CEST 2009

Dear Rishi Zalani,

Thank you and welcome.

I will get back to you with details in a couple of days. I am currently
traveling. Meanwhile could you send a brief note about any previous
translation or localization experience and your expertise in Hindi.

Also let me know in which capacity you would like to associate with the
project -- Hindi translator, proof-reader, reviewer, all.

With regards,
Bala

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Rishi Zalani <induzalani at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am student Doing My Master's In U.S.A. and would like to be part of your
> team and will like to help as much as possible on the project
>

> Rishi Zalani

L. Balasubramaniam
C-105, Premier Apartments
Sandesh Press Road
Bodakdev Ahmedabad Gujarat-380 054 INDIA

Phone (Res) 91 79 2685 2086
Phone (Mobile) +919879002506

Emails: l.balasubramaniam at gmail.com
balasubramaniaml at hotmail.com