[Translators] [Fwd: Re: New POT file for VLC]

Otto Kekäläinen otto at sange.fi
Tue May 5 10:06:14 CEST 2009

Hello,

I sent this message last week, but it didn't come trough because of the
big file size. I got an reply that the file will be manually moderated.
Could the admin please let my message through?

Also it's important because the file in the moderation que is the only
copy - my mail client didn't save the outgoing attachment and the file
is not on the original computer anymore.