[Translators] Update for Slovak translation of VLC

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Thu Sep 24 21:57:24 CEST 2009

Hello,
I have for you the update of Slovak translation for VLC. The PO file with the translation can you download at:
www.mojepreklady.net/download/Slovak translation for VLC 102.zip

By the translating I found some strings, which are not included in the PO file or these strings are ignored. You can see it on screenshots, please download:
www.mojepreklady.net/download/Screenshots.zip

Can you please check it and correct this error? If it will be needed to translate some new strings, I will make it then, of course. The file for this translation was downloaded from: http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/sk.po;hb=1.0-bugfix&gt  (I hope, that this file is the right file for translation).

P. S.: I have still further address with PO files (http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po) and this file for Slovak contains few of untranslated strings. Is it needed to translate this file too?

Thank you. Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník