[Translators] Update for Slovak translation of VLC

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Fri Sep 25 00:44:38 CEST 2009

Hello

On Thu, Sep 24, 09 at 21:57 +0200, Marián Hikaník wrote:
> I have for you the update of Slovak translation for VLC. The PO file with the translation can you download at:
> www.mojepreklady.net/download/Slovak translation for VLC 102.zip

Merged. Thanks

> By the translating I found some strings, which are not included in the PO file or these strings are ignored. You can see it on screenshots, please download:
> www.mojepreklady.net/download/Screenshots.zip

Screenshots 1 and 2 are fixed. But I haven't regenerated the vlc.pot or
all the .po to take into account the fixes yet.

Screenshot 3 is a known problem but with no easy fix at the moment.
Screenshot 4 is no longer a problem because transrate module has been
removed since 1.0.2

> Can you please check it and correct this error? If it will be needed to translate some new strings, I will make it then, of course. The file for this translation was downloaded from: http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/sk.po;hb=1.0-bugfix&gt  (I hope, that this file is the right file for translation).

That's the right file

> P. S.: I have still further address with PO files (http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po) and this file for Slovak contains few of untranslated strings. Is it needed to translate this file too?

The translations in the (default) master branch are not up-to-date. That
is because the main develpment of VLC happens there and it would be
inefficient to translate a strings which is likely change. When the
deleopment stabilize, we will copy the translations of 1.0-bugfix and
send a message to all the translators

--
Xtophe