[Translators] PO file for malayalam translation

Sreejith P sreejithpro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 10:54:44 CEST 2010

No yar you take your time. Its not that easy to translate i is about 5000+
strings. But if we can do the work as early as possible the more early we
will have completed translation for VLC in malayalam it is only done about
1%(soory i dont have tim ein b/w my studies.). Before each release of
version there will be a mail intimation by the mailing list administrator.
be sure to read that mail. i will be doing more translation after may only.
my exams ends on may 30th. so in june i will be able to do some more
strings.
Your tamil work is already completed 20% i think.

Now a malayalm option is not available in VLC. But if you wanna test your
translation,ask me in another mail

Regards
Sreejith P(malayalam maintainer)