[Translators] Translations for VLC media player 1.1.0

Fumio Nakayama fumio.n6a at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:07:58 CEST 2010

Hi Christophe,

I noticed that some other texts also seem hardcoded.
Could you get the bitmap files from the following URL?
http://www.n6a.net/vlc/1.1.0-pre1/L10N-for-Japanese.zip
I marked the strings/texts by red box.

These strings/words are not translated to Japanese even if vlc.mo
file has been translated completely.
I can't find the strings/texts in ja.po and vlc.pot file.

And I found some items/tip-helps shows wrong text.
Please see the following two files that are included in the zip file.
Preferences-InputCodecs-Demuxers-LuaArt.bmp
Preferences-InputCodecs-AccessModules-DVB-TransponderSymbolRate.bmp

regards,
Fumio Nakayama