[Translators] Update for Slovak translation of VLC 1.1.0 - 2. update

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Sat Apr 17 20:01:05 CEST 2010

Hello Christophe,
thank you for your explanation about the untranslated strings and for the upload of first updated .po file.
Now I made second update for language file. All strings (5094) are now translated.

But when I tested the translation (with the latest nightly build for VLC 1.1.0), I see that we still have problem with a lot of untranslated strings. The situation is better now, but still are some untranslated strings present. You can see it on the second screenshot from the simple settings-interface. Can we solve it, or we will wait for any solution from programmers?

PO file is uploaded on:
www.mojepreklady.net/download/po-sk.zip
Screenshot is uploaded on:
www.mojepreklady.net/download/vlc-screenshot2.png