[Translators] Update for Slovak translation of VLC 1.1.0 - 2. update

Gonçalo Cordeiro gzcordeiro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 22:29:28 CEST 2010

Hello Marián,

Marián Hikaník escreveu:
> Hello Christophe,
> thank you for your explanation about the untranslated strings and for the upload of first updated .po file.
> Now I made second update for language file. All strings (5094) are now translated.

Really, latest pot file [1] has 5254 messages, so it seems that your PO
file is not updated :(
You'll need to (msg)merge your translated PO with latest POT and
complete the translation to see the interface fully translated.

Regards,
Gonçalo

[1] http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po