[Translators] update for Romanian translation

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Sat Jan 23 20:35:46 CET 2010

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:55:27 +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:

> There seems to be a lot of rewrap of the original English text. As
> long as the text remain identical, it will work. But I would advise
> against doing this anyway. It causes pointless churn in the source
> code repository. Next time the translation files are generated, the
> English text will be reverted.

I only use Poedit for .po manipulation (I never edit the file directly
for strings translation), but the reason might be (?) that I
synchronized the template from one of the recent nightly build
(branch). The path to the git repository is very obscure to me, so I
found it easier (and more intuitive) to get the template from a nightly
build, where the VLC version is clearly mentioned in the .bz2 filename.

Sorry,
Cristi

--
Cristian Secară