[Translators] File or Media in the menu of VLC

Sidney Doria ssdoria at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 06:31:42 CEST 2010

You may retain the significance, using a polish word for all media
files, that is just what media is for english language.

In portuguese there is "mídia" and the meaningn is the same as in
english, so no big deal!

The question is: is there any word in polish that means "media files"?

Sidney Doria
pt_BR Translator.