[Translators] Question about VLC Chinese Simp locale file

Dean Lee xslidian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 16:55:10 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm the current maintainer for the Chinese Simp translation for VLC.

I noticed that the POT files from vlc.git and vlc-1.0.git differs a little,
and the latest binary release (I checked the Windows one only)
seems not having included the latest PO/MO files.

Anyone knows the cause and the solution?

Ps I've attached two updated PO files for test, VLC-zh_CN.po for
vlc-1.0.git and VLC0-zh_CN.po for vlc.git.

Wishes,
Dean