[Translators] Question about VLC Chinese Simp locale file

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Sun Mar 7 01:31:08 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 03, 10 at 23:55 +0800, Dean Lee wrote:
> I noticed that the POT files from vlc.git and vlc-1.0.git differs a little,
> and the latest binary release (I checked the Windows one only)
> seems not having included the latest PO/MO files.
>
> Anyone knows the cause and the solution?

It's normal that there is 2 different zh_CN.po in vlc.git and in
vlc/vlc-1.0.git. The first one is the development branch, the latter the
stable/bugfix branch.
Normally the translation concentrate on the stable branch.

However vlc 1.1.0 is in progress and soon the translation effort will be
moved to 1.1.0 . I will carry over all the translations and send a mail
to every body when it's time.

> Ps I've attached two updated PO files for test, VLC-zh_CN.po for
> vlc-1.0.git and VLC0-zh_CN.po for vlc.git.

Both merged; Thanks.

--
Xtophe