[Translators] Question about versions.

Thomas De Rocker thomasderocker at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:21:00 CET 2011

Christophe and Christoph

Thank you for your answers. The Dutch translation of version 1.2 is already up to date. I understand that 1.2 and 1.3 are developed separately, so there is no way to keep both translations up to date with 1 translation file.

If there are bug-fix releases of 1.2, does it mean that those bugs are still in 1.3? (I'm sorry if this is too much of a non-translation question, but I'm just curious. It seems a little strange to me.)

And one last question: is it possible to receive an e-mail or so if the vlc.pot file is updated? That way translators don't have to look at the source code every time.

Regards

Thomas