[Translators] Use Launchpad for our german translation of vlc?

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:59:30 CET 2011

Hey Christoph, I granted you full permissions.

I'm looking for a vlc.pot source to automatically update the files.
I tried doing it via git but it went wrong.
Currently we have to update the vlc.pot file manually unless you are aware
of any other option (Or an automatically updating source).

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 1:11 AM, Christoph Miebach <Christoph.Miebach at web.de