[Translators] some bugs in the current pot file

M. T. hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:39:51 CEST 2012

Hi
I'm translating the polish file for VLC, while I spotted some bugs in the pot file:

line 2821: This file countains an optional CRL to prevent remove clients from using revoked certificates in TLS
sessions.
countains  = contains

line 3085: You can select which VoD server module you want to use. Set this to `vod_rtsp' to switch back to the old,
legacy module.
the first character of  vod_rtsp = '

I translated 10% of the file, now I have 92% so far, last 8% to go!
If you want you can already update this file:
http://www.alice-dsl.net/k_t/vlc-pl-2.0.x.po

Thanks!
 Michi