[Translators] VLC Terminology

Gonçalo Cordeiro gzcordeiro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:39:16 CEST 2012

Hello Translators,

I want to share a VLC glossary:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah9YOsi4wqxQdEJKeUFSNVA2UENWcFZRcWRNMkRNbUE

This glossary was made by extracting frequent and specific terms from an
old vlc.po version (1.x series when I started working on it).

All definitions were taken from open sources, like -en- Wikipedia,
Wicktionary and Videolan wiki; but for a few terms I couldn't find a
good one.

If a given target language is added, this document can be easily used in
some of the CAT tools with glossary support.

If anyone is interested in editing the spreadsheet, please email me and
I'll give you the necessary permissions.

Regards,
Gonçalo