[Translators] all missing spaces in vlc.pot

M. T. hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:58:41 CEST 2012

Hi

Here are all the bugs with a wrong space that I found in the vlc.pot file in the 2.0-git:

--------------------
line 6135
"Digital Video (Firewire/ieee1394)  input"
bug: 2 spaces after )

line 14049
"This is the desired frame rate when playing raw video streams.  In the form 30000/1001 or 29.97"
bug: 2 spaces in: ...streams.  In.....

line 14101
"Force the subtiles format. Valid values are : \"microdvd\", \"subrip\", "
bug: 1 space in: ...are : \......

line 16788
The chosen codecs are not compatible with each other. For example: It is impossibleto  mix uncompressed audio with any video codec.\n
bug: impossibleto

Please correct these bugs in the git file.

PS: I see that the lastest german file is still not on the git. Does the latest version (2.0.3) contain the 100% translated german file?

@christoph: Is the latest file from transifex, that we worked on it, uploaded on the git?

Thanks guys!
Michi