[Translators] WANT TO CONTRIBUTE IN BENGALI (INDIA) TRANSLATION

umesh agarwal umesh.agarwal1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:36:39 CEST 2012

Hello,
My name is UMESH AGARWAL. I am 22 years old. I live at Kharagpur(West
Bengal) in INDIA. I am studing in Dr. B.C. ROY ENGINEERING COLLEGE,
Durgapur.I am in 3rd year. My stream is computer science and engineering. I
know c++,c,HTML,java. In my free time i do graphic designing using GIMP. I
am not bengali but I know bengali, because my birth place is West Bengal.

VLC Media Player is my favourite from long time, because its a open source
software and its can play files of different formats.
So to expand my interest I need a translated version of VLC Media Player in
BENGALI (INDIA).As I know that this project has already started (from-Biraj
Karmakar <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Biraj>). So I want to
contribute in this project.

I have already send a request to BENGALI(INDIA) under transifex.com.Please
accept my request for giving me a chance to contribute in BENGALI(INDIA)
translation team of VLC Media Player.

Thanking You.