[Translators] WANT TO CONTRIBUTE IN BENGALI (INDIA) TRANSLATION

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Mon Aug 27 09:40:16 CEST 2012

Hello!

On 26.08.2012 20:36, umesh agarwal wrote:
> I have already send a request to BENGALI(INDIA) under
> transifex.com.Please accept my request for giving me a chance to
> contribute in BENGALI(INDIA) translation team of VLC Media Player.

This is something that only needs to be discussed in the group of
Bengali (India) translators. If Biraj Karmakar wants your help, you can
join without any "official" approval from vlc.

What I can't do, is selecting the better version of a single message if
there would be two independent translations (one by Biraj Karmakar and
your second one).

I personally think that transifex makes collaboration easier than
merging translations manually. So requesting there looks like a god idea
to me.

Just to say it once again:
The decisions is up to Biraj Karmakar, talk to him.

Regards

Christoph