[Translators] VLC for Android - how to keep strings.xml in sync?

mihkel turakas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:42:05 CEST 2012

Hi.

I'm looking at git commit messages and notice that there are some
updates to strings.xml in various languages.

My question is how is /res/values-*/strings.xml kept in sync with
/res/values/strings.xml?  Should I do it manually (I really don't want
to do that :) ) for my language or is there some script for that? Or
will some developer merge untranslated strings back to strings.xml
before release and I don't have to worry about it myself?

mihkel