[Translators] Push translations for VLC media player (soon)

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Sun Dec 2 10:21:35 CET 2012

Hello!

The next version of VLC media player is approaching probably very soon.
I just updated vlc.pot and I know this message is rather late...

If you have a version of your .po file which is better than the one
currently in git, send it and it will be merged with the latest vlc.pot.

As the .po file format is not diff-friendly, it is best to put the file
online and send the link to translators at videolan.org. Alternatively,
you can send the file to me (or xtophe) or the mailing-list.

The current version of the translations can be found at
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-2.0.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=HEAD
by seleting the "raw" link and saving the file.

Updates to transifex [1] will be sufficient as well (so no email is
required here).

mailing-list. If you are not yet subscribe, you can join at
http://mailman.videolan.org/listinfo/translators .

Thanks for all your past and future contributions to VLC.
Best regards,

Christoph

[1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans