[Translators] Push translations for VLC media player (soon)

Dean Lee xslidian at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 10:52:13 CET 2012

Hi, Christoph, *,

Just to remind you that Simplified Chinese translations
of all VideoLan projects are completed on Transifex now:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/zh_CN/

Pulling PO's from here will help prevent you from being
regularly flooded by my emails. :D

---
Best wishes,
Dean (@xslidian)