[Translators] polish file for VLC - Android

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue Jul 3 16:19:20 CEST 2012

Hello!

On 03.07.2012 15:42, Michael Bauer wrote:
> Which is what we did on Joomla. I'm a very good translator but I
> struggle with stuff like that and would greatly appreciate help on this
> one.

This is very valueable for coders. You might find it useful in the
future, too.

You might check the description here
http://unicode.org/repos/cldr-tmp/trunk/diff/supplemental/language_plural_rules.html

And tell me if this is how the plural is handled for gaelic.

I think, this is a bug in transifex and I already reported it.
Hopefully, this will be fixed, soon.

I don't know about the the android support for gd, though.

Regards

Christoph