[Translators] polish file for VLC - Android

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Tue Jul 3 15:42:27 CEST 2012

Thanks for the pointers about the plurals. Similar to what we had to do
on Joomla but I'm still a bit lost.

I think I've done alright with the xml and the plurals itself - but I'd
be grateful if someone could have a quick look (uploaded at
http://www.akerbeltz.org/sealach/strings.zip )? We ended up using zero
for "0 and anything above 19" in Joomla rather than "many" because of
something to do with the way the algorithms work so I suspect the same
applies here. Is that ok?

What I honestly don't understand is where I need to specifiy this kind
of thing -

if ($count == 0 || $count > 19) {
          $return =  array('0');
       }
       elseif($count == 1 || $count == 11) {
          $return =  array('1');
        }
       elseif($count == 2 || $count == 12) {
          $return =  array('2');
}
elseif(($count > 2 && $count < 12) || ($count > 12 && $count < 19) {
          $return =  array('FEW');
}

Which is what we did on Joomla. I'm a very good translator but I
struggle with stuff like that and would greatly appreciate help on this one.

Thanks very much,

Michael