[Translators] polish update for VLC - Android

M. T. hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 20:10:46 CEST 2012

Hi

I have made some updates to my polish file for the Android version.

1. plurals:
The are 5 different plurals in the file:
- search_found_results_quantity (was new created!)
- songs_quantity
- albums_quantity
- subfolders_quantity
- track_channels_info_quantity

and has three options:
- one is for exact one item
- few is for two, three and four items
- other is for five and above items

2. enable_wheel_bar

For better understand this translation, I would suggest a better meaning like:
"round bar control" or something like "change the style"
the word wheel is not clear here in this translation

3. some entries are too long in the preference menu.
Look on this screen shot: http://www.alice-dsl.net/k_t/1.png
you can only use 30 characters so this entry must be much shorter!

And this is the other too long entry: http://www.alice-dsl.net/k_t/2.png
Maybe you could make this field a little bit longer, it is only one character too long!
Also the title Video and Audio should be translatable.

I'm testing this version on my Galaxy Note (that big-screen one) and for now the main
functions are working but the video playback of the mp4 files are quite buggy.

Please update my latest polish file:
http://www.alice-dsl.net/k_t/pl_strings.xml

Thanks!
Michi