[Translators] Updating Scots Gaelic

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Thu Jul 12 01:09:21 CEST 2012

11/07/2012 23:26, sgrìobh Felix Paul Kühne:
> there is one. It will be out by the end of the week. It is going to be
> Mac-only, since it's more or less only about supporting OS X Mountain
> Lion. However, we will also provide updated builds for Windows, while
> the only change is going to be your translation.
Ah, excellent.

> That's out of my scope.
I've emailed Christoph
> Me. I'm "feepk" on IRC, if needed. As far as I've seen on VLC-devel, it should be present in tonight's nightly build.
Ok, got it. I'm not sure if that's intentional but now, while Gàidhlig
is in the dropdown menu (yay!) - the UI doesn't change. If I switch to
Euskera (for example) and restart, it's in Basque but when i switch to
Gàidhlig and restart, it's still in English.

> I'll discuss that. Thanks for reminding us!
You're welcome!

Michael