[Translators] Updating Scots Gaelic

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:26:04 CEST 2012

Hello

On 11.07.2012, at 23:07, Michael Bauer <fios at akerbeltz.org> wrote:

> Given we don't have an ETA for .3
there is one. It will be out by the end of the week. It is going to be Mac-only, since it's more or less only about supporting OS X Mountain Lion.
However, we will also provide updated builds for Windows, while the only change is going to be your translation.

> and that we had two glitches in .2, could someone please:
>
> 1) Update gd from Transifex (http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/vlcstat.php is still showing us at 24% when it should be 35% or so)
That's out of my scope.

> 2) Let me know whom I should pester to make sure that Gaelic will be in the dropdown for .3?
Me. I'm "feepk" on IRC, if needed. As far as I've seen on VLC-devel, it should be present in tonight's nightly build.

> Incidentally, I noticed that Breton should also be over the threshold (29%) but is also not in the dropdown so I suspect it also got left out, along with Belarussian.
I'll discuss that. Thanks for reminding us!

Cheers,

Felix