[Translators] Transifex

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:01:05 CET 2012

This group has less resources than VLC-trans although we are not in
competition, we would like to have a single project for both and get an
official acknowledgement from the VLC team.

We are currently thinking about adding VLMC to our resources, this way we
can have the maximum available resources that are VLC related.

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>